Friday, May 23, 2008

Precious Moments

I know I haven't' blogged for quite a while. It seems that the thought crosses my mind to sit down to type, but then something interrupts me on the way to the computer. Usually it includes the word, "Mommy!!" Today CutiePie was desperate for me to take some time to push her on the swings. She loves when I push her really high and run under the swing. Some people call that "underdog", but we like to say "3-2-1 Blastoff!" She giggled with joy wanting "more" repeatedly. Spidey was busy doing his spidey tricks around the rest of the swing set and yard. I know the time will come soon enough when they won't need me to push them on the swings or watch their next trick. So the blogging can wait, because the precious moments with my children are too important to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment