Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So Tired

I'm feeling rather tired today. Tired of keeping my house in perfect condition, tired of not knowing where we are going to live in a month, and tired of everything involved in moving. My car started overheating today, which just added to my somewhat grumpy mood. I am not even looking forward to house hunting this weekend. I get to go away with just my hubby and look at tons of houses and hopeful sneak in a little quality time with him. it's just that I'm not all that excited about it.


As I sit here and type, I realize that I need to put off my negative outlook, and look deep to pull out some hope and joy. There is a plan for what is going to happen in my family. The waiting game isn't always fun. At least I don't have to wait forty years and possibly not see the outcome of God's plan. My mood today brings me back to my favorite Bible verse. Isaiah 40:31 says,


"But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

So, for the rest of today, I am going to try to look to God for strength and a renewal of my mind and spirit. Then, with His strength, I can get my attitude back to one of hope and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment