Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friends & Cherry Blossoms


It seems that whenever fun things happen they all happen at the same time. I am not complaining. I just have more to put in a blog post and I actually have some exciting things to share.
This past weekend we had some friends visit and enjoyed taking them to see some of the sights in DC. Even though we have been there several times now, there is always something new to see and we are not at all tired of the trip!
Not only did we take our friends downtown, we also had a "special guest" join us. (You may see him in a few pictures.) Flat Stanley is a character from a story. He gets flattened by a bulletin board. He can then slide under doors, or get mailed around the world. My nephew's class sent us Stanley and the kids had fun taking pictures with him as well.

We visited the Museum of Natural History,

Union Station,

drove or walked past many of the monuments and buildings



and enjoyed the beautiful Japanese cherry blossoms in full bloom.


The kids all had fun together and I know Elefly, BluePony, Spidey, and CutiePie want the The "E" family to come again soon!


1 comment:

  1. The family picture surrounded by the cherry blossoms is awesome! You all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete