Easter Sunday
(Cutie Pie was trying soo hard to smile. She was having a hard morning. )
WHITE HOUSE EASTER EGG ROLL
I was so excited that I was actually able to get tickets to the White House Easter Egg Roll. it was a fun experience and has a lot of history involved. The actual egg roll was a small part of all the activities that actually are taking place on the South Lawn of the White House. They had lots of crafts, story telling, musical entertainment, egg coloring, a kid's cooking demonstration, and many characters (Easter Bunny, Arthur, Bugs Bunny, etc) to greet you. I also saw some former presidents and first ladies roaming around. I think it was Pres. Taft, and maybe FDR. I could be wrong. There were tons of people and we only had the time to do a few things before we had to leave so we could get our souvenir wooden eggs.
(Can you find Elefly and Blue Pony? I think Spidey is hiding. )
On our way back to the Metro station, we stopped and had a quick snack from a street vendor. The kids thought this was a great treat. I'm not sure which they liked more, the snack and metro ride or the Easter egg roll.
That is so cool that you went to the egg roll at the White House! We hope you are doing well - you all leaving started an avalanche here I'm afraid. The O'Briens and now the Bouchers (if you haven't heard, I'll let them tell you). We are being left behind! (Just gives us more places to visit :)
ReplyDelete