Now that our dossier is headed overseas, we get to wait. Now we are waiting to be logged in to their database. Waiting seems to be a common theme in adoption. Some days I am perfectly fine waiting, because I know God is preparing everything. Other days, I need to know something is happening. Today was one of those days when I needed a boost, and this news did the job. All I can do now as I wait is to continue to pray for our little boy - that he is receiving the best care possible, that he is receiving good healthcare, and that he is being shown lots of love. And I can hope that very soon I will be able to share the news that we have a referral and know exactly who our son is!
This is one of my favorite Bible verses and it spoke to me today.
"but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31 (ESV)
No comments:
Post a Comment