Monday, March 10, 2008

Cruise




As I said in my first post, Ghost and I went on a cruise to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. Even though I am a little late in getting these pictures out for people to see, here they are. We had a wonderful time with no children!


I have never eaten so much food!


Our first stop was Labadee, Haiti. Labadee was a beach day. We had fun swimming and relaxing on the beach as well as hammocks. At the far end of the beach was a place called "dragon's breath". It sounded like a dragon breathing through the rocks, hence the name.


Labadee



Close to Dragon's Breath


Relaxing in Labadee


The highlight of our trip was spent zip lining over the jungle canopy in Jamaica. It poured rain from the time right before our first traverse and stopped as soon as we finished the last. Everyone in our group was soaked through everything! Some platforms were suspended around the trunk of a tree pretty high off the ground. This was not the excursion for someone afraid of heights.






Cozumel and Grand Cayman were clean and we spent some time shopping for souvenirs as well as a little beach time on Grand Cayman.



Ghost in Grand Cayman



That's me at the top!
(It's not as easy as it looks)

The best part of the whole trip was just having time with my hubby. We had lots of opportunity to laugh and have fun together. I did miss my children, but I wouldn't trade the time with Ghost. I'm ready to go again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you've already added more pictures - good for you! You and Ghost look very at home on the sunny beaches!

    ReplyDelete