I did it! I finally started a blog after some urging from friends. It might actually take some time for me to get everything finished, as that is how much of my life works. We will be using code names here, so let me introduce myself and family. I'm Blondie. I'm married to Ghost. We celebrated being married 10 years this year by traveling to the Caribbean on our first cruise.
Together we have four great kids that I like to consider my blessings.
Elefly is the oldest.
Next, is BluePony.
(No they are not twins! I am asked that a lot!)
Third is my only son, Spidey.
My littlest is CutiePie.
They are a lot of fun, but they do keep me on my toes. I really hope that this blog will help all our family and friends stay connected and updated with our family. Please feel free to comment using code names, of course. You may need to email me your code name, so I know who you are.
Hi, Blondie...I just started a blog on blogger (like 3 minutes ago!), but am too tired to post anything tonight! Congrats on finally getting this blog going. Have a blessed week.
ReplyDeleteP31CrochetMom ;)
Hey guys! We really miss you! I saw the pic of your family on the couch and thought...that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteWe'd love to try and visit you all sometime, when it isn't crazy. It might be a long time before that happens. :)
Everyone here is doing well.
J-Dog, JJ, T-man, and SweetP
P.S. If you are ever in the area, we'd love to have you stop.